Sunday, August 7, 2011

What I made this week!

We got back in town Monday night. We enjoyed a great steak dinner with twice baked potatoes at my parents.
Tuesday- Sesame Chicken with steamed broccoli
Wednesday- Green Bean, tomato, and chickpea salad. The lemon flavor reminded me of the pita panzanella that I LOVE, but I think next time I would do less green beans and more tomatoes. Not sure I'd make this again. I think with extra tomatoes and basil instead of parsley would make it much better.
Thursday- Night out for me/night in for the boys. Spaghetti with meat sauce.
Friday-Leftover Spaghetti
Saturday- Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast. Turkey burgers and sweet potatoes for dinner. These burgers were AWESOME! The only thing I did differently is I used TJ's mango/ginger chutney instead of Major Grey's.
Sunday-Dinner at the parents

No comments:

Post a Comment