Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chicken Nacho Bake


This is an oldy, but a goody. I think I remember first making this in our old house, but I don't think I've made it in atleast 5 years. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand except for the chips. I had a stale bag of chips(crumbs) in the pantry that I was about to toss, but them remembered this recipe. Easy and good! Kraft is a good go to site for simple recipes!

Ingredients

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 cup low fat sour cream
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup cheese, shredded. Heat oven to 400. Place chicken on foil-covered bakingsheet. Cut 3 slits on top of each chicken breast. Top with sour cream, salsa, and chips. Bake for 20 minutes, top with cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment