3 tablespoons blanched almond flour
2 teaspoons coconut sugar, divided
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
tiny pinch salt
2 teaspoons butter, coconut oil, or canola oil
- Place sliced peach in a microwave safe bowl. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar over the peaches.
- Microwave peaches on high for 3 minutes until they are softened and sugar has caramelized.
- In a small bowl mix together blanched almond flour, remaining coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Using a fork, cut in the butter or coconut oil into the almond flour mixture.
- Sprinkle almond flour mixture on top of the peaches. Cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before eating.