Sunday, September 11, 2011

What we ate this week!

This was a short week for us with Monday being Labor day and Friday James and I left for Phoenix. I didn't really cook at all. I'm excited to start cooking with fall flavors soon!
Monday-Grilled Trout and Kebabs at the parents pool. My mom made some amazing hot fudge to put on ice cream.
Tuesday- Ciao Bella take out. We had a Groupon about to expire and needed to use it ASAP. Tuscan Eggplant for her, Chicken Giorgio for him. I LOVED my Eggplant and would love to try to recreate it at home. Of course, I'm going to try to find a recipe that doesn't include breading and frying. If anyone has a good oven baked eggplant recipe let me know.
Wednesday-Leftover Waldo Pizza from Sunday
Thursday-Leftovers from Ciao Bella. We can make a restaurant meal usually last 2-3 meals. Portions are out of control!
Friday- Out of town for the weekend! No cooking for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment