Sunday, November 6, 2011

What we ate this week!

Monday-French onion soup in the crockpot. I have made this a few times and it is really good. So easy too!
Tuesday-Thai fried quinoa. This was really good. I made the quinoa and prepped all the ingredients earlier in the day so this came together in less than 10 minutes.
Wednesday-Roasted autumn salad, mixed greens, garlic bread.
Thursday-Noodles with mmmm sauce.
Friday- Autumn mac and cheese. This had all of the same roasted vegetables as Wednesdays dinner. I roasted everything for both meals on Wednesday and made this on Thursday. It was all ready to go in the oven after work on Friday. We really liked this and I would definitely make it again!
Saturday-Gingerbread waffles for brunch. Date night at the Copa Room with Todd.
Sunday- Homemade pizza at my parents! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment